Nursing Diagnosis for Tonsillitis : Preoperative
- Swallowing disorders related to inflammatory processes.
- Acute pain related to tonsil tissue swelling.
- Imbalance nutrition less than body requirements related to tonsil tissue swelling.
- Hipertermi related to the disease process.
- Anxiety related to discomfort.
Nursing Diagnosis for Tonsillitis : Postoperative
- Acute pain related to surgical incision, tissue discontinuities.
- High risk of infection related to invasive procedures.
- Lack of knowledge about the diet related to less information.